½ Cup organic popping corn
2 T organic cold pressed, virgin coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 220F.
- Place the popcorn and coconut oil in a large stainless steel pot. Cover with the lid and pop over medium-high heat until the popping has pretty much stopped. Pour into a roaster. (1/2 cup makes 10-12 cups)
120 G organic grass-fed butter
100 G organic coconut palm sugar
1 t vanilla
½ t baking soda
- Weigh the butter and sugar into the mixing bowl. Cook for 9 min/80C/speed 3.
- Add the baking soda and vanilla 3 sec/speed 3.
- Pour over popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- If using nuts that need chopping, leave some sauce in the bowl. With blades running speed 4 add nuts through the lid for 1-2 seconds. Add to the popcorn mixture.
- Place in oven 30-45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.