200 G sprouted spelt berries or whole buckwheat (can also use any sprouted flour)
90 G coconut sugar – ¾ C
1 t baking soda
1 T cinnamon
250 G almond butter (made in the Thermomix with soaked almonds – see Almond Butter recipe)
60 G butter
2 eggs or Egg alternative (2 t psyllium in 90 G warm water soaked for about 2 minutes)
50 G chocolate chips (optional)
- Mill spelt 1 min/speed 10 for grain. Mill 20 sec/speed 10 for buckwheat. (can put soda and cinnamon in at this point).
- Add chocolate chips if using. Mix 6 sec/ speed 3. Set aside.
- Cream butter, nut butter, sugar and eggs (or egg replacer) speed 4-6 for 30 seconds (may need to scrape down)
- Add dry ingredients and mix on speed 4/reverse/20-30sec. Scrape down if necessary.
- Drop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (can leave as is or press down with fork).
- Bake at 330 for 21-24 minutes.